The Lion of Losantiville and I explore Texas and Arizona “COVID” rules changes with Ben Swann, what is reasonable for businesses to do (Peggy Hall), we look at some Tom Woods charts, and of course… “Penguins Eat Bacon”.
- Arizona Governor helps make people more free.
- Texas moves in the right direction.
- Peggy Hall talks about what if a store policy was “fist fight Fridays” or “pick pocket Thursdays”? Can they do that? “But it is store policy?”
- Tom Woods has compiled lots of data and portrays them in easy-to-understand visual charts. We find that many of the government policies are illogical when compared against the actual data.
- Ben Swann https://truthinmedia.com/
- Peggy Hall https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/
- Tom Woods https://tomwoods.com/covid/
- Larken Rose http://larkenrose.com/